If you have ever remodeled a home, you recognize what an immense set of
challenges this task can represent.
That’s when you need Matt Adams.
PROJECT SCOPE & FEATURESAmong his most massive projects have been renovations from 4,000 to 16,500 square feet. In each case, he has respected the overall construction type in order to maximize the home’s appeal and efficiency while also considering its future resale attractiveness.
Working with or without an architect, Matt can help you envision the full potential for how your home may host years of enjoyable living with features that elevate your lifestyle.
Popular features include such additions as:
- Safe rooms
- Custom wine and gun rooms
- Dream garages for all your exotic toys.
- Refurbished bathrooms
- Refurbished kitchens
- Room conversions or additions
- Garage conversions into game rooms
- Bars & Barnodiniams
- Whole home generator systems
- Tornado resistant steel structure (up to 200 Miles/hr wind loads)